We advise corporates and persons with more than one business on how to structure their trading operations in a way that optimises wealth protection and minimises taxes.
Whether you are based within or outside the EU, we can help you to establish a base in Ireland. This will be done quickly and efficiently in the structure most suited to your needs.
We are highly experienced in all company formations, from trading and holding companies to trusts and licensing arrangements.
The low corporate tax rate in Ireland on trading profits of 12.5%, coupled with exemptions from many taxes and incentives to invest, make Ireland a very attractive jurisdiction from which to operate your business
- Incorporated companies with more than one business in their trade
- Companies trading cross border
- Licencing, trademarked or royalty companies
- Companies which need to protect wealth
- Companies in a group which have different roles e.g. Holding assets, financing, trading, investing
Types of Clients we help:
- Registered Unlimited Businesses – Individual Sole Traders, Consultants, Contractors, Tradesmen
- Limited Companies, Partnerships, Trustees