Every business, whether incorporated or not is obliged to register its trade with the Irish tax authorities and must file annual tax returns.
Individuals buying, selling, inheriting or receiving gifts will have an exposure to different taxes. Any transaction which could create a significant tax liability should be reviewed in advance so that taxes can be minimised. The dates for filing various tax returns vary and it is important that correct tax returns are filed on time to avoid interest and penalties.
We can advise you on the income tax consequences of any transactions or life event to assist you to minimise your income tax liabilities and keep you tax compliant at all times.
Call us to prepare, review and/or file your tax returns
Types of Clients we help:
- Registered Unlimited Businesses – Individual Sole Traders, Directors, Consultants, Contractors, Tradesmen
- Limited Companies, Partnerships, Trustees
- Landlords and property developers
- Licensed traders – retailers, publicans, cafes, hotels and restaurants
- Employees & self employed
- Married, divorced, widowed
- Non-residents & non domiciled in Ireland
- Expats returning home or people going abroad