International cross border trade is important for Irish companies and foreign trade is inherent to the growth of the Irish economy.
The Irish government actively promotes international trade by assisting Irish companies to expand abroad, with the UK and US being our biggest markets. A Tax efficient company structure can be set up to expand the trade abroad.
Issues to consider are:
- Corporate structuring
- Global tax credits and incentives
- Withholding Taxes and Double Tax Treaty Reliefs
- Foreign tax credit tax advice and planning to minimise withholding taxes
- Tax-efficient ways to structure your foreign offices
- Structure the funding of your overseas business
- Tax compliance services for foreign transactions
- Foreign currency & cashpooling
- Repatriation of profits
- VAT & Customs